Low volume, private home dog boarding. Exactly the opposite of an overcrowded dog kennel big box warehouse.
Private Home Dog Boarding. RenoTahoeDogs was designed as an alternative to the traditional dog boarding kennel and is a great choice for owners who don’t want to have their dog confined in a high volume warehouse. It’s also a realistic option for timid or anxious dogs that get over-stressed as a result of separation anxiety. Our dog boarding staff is trained in dog behavior and Red Cross First Aid to assure dog-parents that they are leaving their best friends in kind, patient and competent hands.
In a typical boarding kennel, dogs are kept in indoor concrete “kennel runs” with a “guillotine door” that grants them access to the outdoors, but the dog is still confined behind chain link and concrete. Often times these kennel runs are arranged side-by-side, in as many as 50, and the result is 50 frustrated dogs running up and down the chain link runs, practicing undesirable behaviors such as barrier-aggression, fence-fighting, incessant barking and neurotic pacing.
RenoTahoeDogs Provides a Stress Free Tranquil Dog Boarding Environment:
- A local business, not a website with 1-800 number customer service, brokering untrained part time dog sitters
- Meet & greet us at a local park to determine if we all are a good fit
- 30+ years of experience with all breed of dogs; walking, training and boarding
- Lowest dog to care provider ratio available in Reno, Nevada and Tahoe area
- Fitness Adventures (dog walks), on leash 2-3 mile walks in a car free natural area
- Flexible ‘by appointment’ pick up and drop off times
- No aggressive dogs or breeds accepted
- Thorough and proven vetting process
- 100% positive reinforcement
- Canine first aid certified
- Great client reviews
- Safe socialization
✔ No Dog Warehouses ✔ No Side by Side Kennels ✔ No Cages ✔ No Crates ✔ No Overcrowding ✔ No Canine Infectious Diseases ✔ No Aggressive Breeds